Front Office Manager / Ρεσεψιόν στο ξενοδοχείο Kritikakis Village
Front Office Manager / Ρεσεψιόν
Kritikakis Village is looking for a charismatic individual with a driven personality to enrich our team under the role of the front office manager of our reception for the forthcoming season.
· Manage and supervise efficiently the smooth operation of all Front Desk functions; Arrivals, departures, cashiering, communications & sales, client registries, bookkeeping, reports etc
· Astute intelligence to understand and meet client needs/complaints & ability to manage communication between guests and staff to ensure the best client experience possible
· Close collaboration with front office agent and general manager to ensure optimum hotel performance and services delivered
· 2 years minimum experience as a Front Office Agent/Manager in a three star or higher grade hotel
· Knowledge of Front Office software is considered essential
· Proficient computer literacy including knowledge of Webhotelier extranet/ Channel Manager
· Fluent use of both English and Greek languages is crucial. Good knowledge of an additional foreign language preferably Italian, French or German, will be considered as an asset
· A Degree in Hospitality/ Tourism will be positively considered
· Strong communicative, team working, time planning, problem solving and decision making skills
· Enthusiastic, composed, committed and reliable personality
Kritikakis Village Hotel offers:
· Competitive salary
· Bonus reward for professionalism & efficiency
· Great working atmosphere & team
· Learning opportunity in an aspiring business
· Potential future long term cooperation
We look forward to receiving your resume, should you wish to join our team !
CV’s with a recent photo attached are kindly appreciated
Στείλτε το βιογραφικό σας πατώντας στην καρτέλα "Κάνε αίτηση" ή στην καρτέλα "Ενδιαφέρομαι γι αυτή τη θέση"