Ο ΟΑΕΔ ανάρτησε σήμερα, Πέμπτη 20 Ιανουαρίου, μία νέα αγγελία εργασίας για την Μάλτα. Σύμφωνα με την ανακοίνωση ζητείται ένα άτομο για την θέση του Program Officer (EU funds) που θα εργαστεί εντός του πρωθυπουργικού γραφείου στη Μάλτα.
Ο μισθός που παρέχεται για την συγκεκριμένη θέση ισοδυναμεί με το ανώτατο όριο της Μισθολογικής Κλίμακας στη Μάλτα (μείον μια προσαύξηση), το οποίο είναι με ισοδύναμο με 25.589,67 ευρώ το 2022.
Ο εργαζόμενος που θα αναλάβει τη θέσει θα λαμβάνει ακόμα επίδομα απόδοσης έως και 10% επί του βασικού μισθού του, καθώς και επίδομα για έξοδα μετακίνησης ύψους 15% της αντίστοιχης κλίμακας.
Να σημειωθεί ότι ο υποψήφιος για τη θέση θα πρέπει να μπορεί να επικοινωνεί τόσο στη μαλτέζικη όσο και την αγγλική γλώσσα.
Οι αιτήσεις και τα βιογραφικά θα πρέπει να αποσταλούν στη διεύθυνση [email protected]
Ως καταληκτική ημερομηνία υποβολής αιτήσεων έχει οριστεί η Παρασκευή, 28 Ιανουαρίου 2022.
Αναλυτικά η αγγελία όπως αναρτήθηκε από τον ΟΑΕΔ:
Η αγγελία εργασίας
The Director (Finance and Administration) on behalf of the Permanent Secretary (EU Funds), Office of the Prime Minister, invites applications for the Position of Programme Officer (EU Funds) within the Planning and Priorities Coordination Division (PPCD), Funds and Programmes Division (FPD), Strategy and Implementation Division (SID), Measures and Support Division (MSD), within the Office of the Prime Minister.
- Carries out duties in relation to both the Managing Authority, Responsible Authority, Competent Authority, Certifying Authority and Paying Authority functions for the European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF), Recovery and Resilience Fund and other funds in line with the applicable national and EU rules;
- Engages in all functions relating to the management of EU and other funds allocated to Malta;
- Undertakes work and duties concerning the Intermediate Body function for EU funded measures implemented by the Office of the Prime Minister and its entities;
- Engages in strategy formulation, the design of appropriate Operational Programmes and their pertinent updates with a view to ensure the effective implementation of ESIF and other funds allocated to Malta;
- Contributes and co-ordinates issues dealing with the EU Acquis concerning regional policy including the Multi Annual Financial Framework, matters dealing with ESIF and other EU funds;
- Undertakes evaluation of pertinent programmes and other functions connected with relevant EU funds;
- Provides guidance to the focal points of the EU and other funding programmes that are managed by the Commission or other institutions;
- Compiles data and statistics, undertake research, and prepare reports and documents as necessary;
- Organises and participates in meetings and takes minutes of discussions in Malta and abroad as necessary;
- Gives support to the project promoters on the relevant Management Information System (electronic database);
- Liaises with relevant stakeholders as necessary;
- Participates in training and conferences both locally and abroad;
- Carries out any other duties as assigned by the Head of Department and the Permanent Secretary or his/her representative; and
- Any other duties as directed by the Principal Permanent Secretary.
By the closing time and date of this call for applications, applicants must be:
- citizens of Malta; or
- citizens of the other Member States of the European Union who are entitled to equal treatment to Maltese citizens in matters of employment by virtue of EU legislation and treaty provisions dealing with the free movement of workers; or
- citizens of any other country who are entitled to equal treatment to Maltese citizens in matters related to employment by virtue of the application to that country of EU legislation and treaty provisions dealing with the free movement of workers; or
- any other persons who are entitled to equal treatment to Maltese citizens in matters related to employment in terms of the law or the above-mentioned EU legislation and treaty provisions, on account of their family relationship with persons mentioned in paragraph (a), (b) or (c); or
- third country nationals who have been granted long-term resident status in Malta under regulation 4 of the “Status of Long-Term Residents (Third Country Nationals) Regulations, 2006” or who have been granted a residence permit under regulation 18(3) thereof, together with family members of such third country nationals who have been granted a residence permit under the “Family Reunification Regulations, 2007”; or
- in possession of a residence document issued in terms of the “Residence Status of United Kingdom Nationals and their Family Members in Malta in accordance with the Agreement on the Withdrawal of the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland from the European Union and the European Atomic Energy Community Regulations”.
The advice of the Citizenship Unit within Community Malta Agency and the Expatriates Unit within Identity Malta Agency should be sought as necessary in the interpretation of the above provisions.
The appointment of candidates referred to at (b), (c), (d) and (e) above would necessitate the issue of an employment licence in so far as this is required by the Immigration Act and subsidiary legislation. Jobsplus should be consulted as necessary on this issue.
2. able to communicate in the Maltese and English languages. However, candidates who do not satisfy the ability to communicate in the Maltese language and do not possess an MQF Level 1 in the Maltese language must attend and be successful in the assessment of the ‘Maltese Language 1’ course, offered by the Institute for the Public Services. Attendance for such course, together with the attainment of MQF Level 1 are to be completed before confirmation of appointment, i.e. within twelve (12) months from engagement.
Failure to present evidence of successful pass and attendance within the stipulated period will result in automatic termination of the post in caption.
3. (a) in possession of a recognised Bachelors qualification at MQF Level 6 (subject to a minimum of 180 ECTS/ECVET credits or equivalent*) in relevant areas, plus one (1) year relevant work experience. In the areas of Accountancy and ICT a comparable professional qualification will be considered.
*In the absence of documentary evidence as to ECTS/ECVET credits or other system of measuring the course content, the selection board is to evaluate the submitted programme of study and determine that is comparable to 180 ECTS/ECVET credits. The advice of the MQRIC may be sought.
(b) Public Officer in a Scale not below Scale 12, whose appointment in such scale has been confirmed or Public Sector employees performing duties in the Public Service or RSSL employees both at a comparable level of responsibility and whose appointment in such level has been confirmed, with four (4) years relevant work experience.
4. Public Officers applying for this position must be confirmed in their current appointment.
(i) Qualifications at a level higher than that specified above will be accepted for eligibility purposes, provided they meet any specified subject requirements.
(ii) Moreover, candidates who have not yet formally obtained any of the above-mentioned qualifications will still be considered. Such candidates are to submit evidence that they have been approved for the award of the qualification in question.
(iii) Furthermore, candidates who are currently following a recognised programme of study at a higher MQF level than that requested above will also be considered. Such candidates are to submit evidence that they have successfully completed the necessary ECTS/ECVETS credits, or equivalent, and attained the required MQF level, by the closing time and date of the call for applications.
Applicants must be of conduct which is appropriate to the post applied for. In the case of applicants who are already in the Malta Public Service, the GP 47 is to be requested by HR Unit of the ministry /department issuing the call for application from the Director responsible for HR where applicants are serving, while those applying from outside the Public Service must produce a Certificate of Conduct issued by the Police or other competent authority not earlier than one (1) month from the date of application and state whether they have ever been in Government Service, giving details.
Applicants must be eligible to take up their due appointment, in terms of 5.1 to 5.3 above, not only by the closing time and date of this call for applications but also on the date of appointment.
Applicants are obliged to immediately inform the Selection Board (if result has not yet been published, in which case the application should be withdrawn by the applicant) or the HR Unit within the issuing ministry / department (if result has been published) upon any change in the status of their appointment from the date of submission of their application until the closing date, or upon being called for appointment as a result, of this call for application, as the case may be. Non-observance of this instruction may lead to disciplinary action. On its part, at the start of the interview, the Selection Board will request the candidate to declare any changes in status of his/her current appointment from the date of submission of application.
Prospective applicants should note the requirement to produce MQRIC recognition statements in respect of their qualifications from MQRIC, or other designated authorities, as applicable, as per provisions applicable to this call for applications (see link below).
The Salary attached to the position of Programme Officer (EU Funds) is equivalent to the maximum of Salary Scale 9 less an increment (equivalent to €25,589.67 in 2022), with attainment of maximum of scale on confirmation of appointment after the probationary period of one (1) year.
A Selected Candidate will also be entitled to:
- a performance bonus of up to 10% of his/her basic salary. The actual rate will be established at the discretion of the Permanent Secretary (EU Funds);
- a disturbance allowance (in lieu of overtime) of 15% of the respective scale which may, in exceptional circumstances and for specific periods duly authorized by the Permanent Secretary (EU Funds), be increased to 25%. This disturbance allowance shall not be payable to officers while they are working on reduced hours or on any teleworking arrangements; and
- a pro-rata responsibility allowance flat at 25% of the respective salary scale.